Education: A Right for Everyone
Puso sa Puso Edukasyon Inc., shares the mission and vision as well the spirituality of the Society of the Divine Savior, the international religious community composed by priests, brothers, sisters and lay people, that's why is under its guidance and support.
Puso sa Puso Edukasyon Inc., is a corporation duly established under the laws of the Republic of the Philippines and registered with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
Puso sa Puso Edukasyon Inc. is a non-stock and non-profit corporation under the laws of the Republic of the Philippines.
We believe that we are all children of God Who created us in His own image and likeness, loves each one of us in a personal and caring way, and destined us all to be happy with Him forever in His Kingdom.
We believe that He created the world and all its resources for all of Humankind, so that each of us can develop ourselves to our full human potential in working for the establishment of His Kingdom.
And, finally, we believe that this development can only be done in the context of responsible stewardship of God's creation, and mutual help and sharing from those who have more in life to those who have less in earthly possessions.
With this Credo in mind, Puso sa Puso Edukasyon, Inc., envisions a caring and nurturing society wherein each individual is given a fair chance in self-development and to achieve the peak of his potential, irregardless of personal circumstance. Special attention is given to the young in this endeavor, especially to those who have less in life from those who have more. Thus ennobled and developed, each individual then shall more readily and ably perform the unique task and duty assigned to him by His Creator in the building up of the Kingdom of God.
In fulfilment of this Vision and in accordance with its Credo, Puso sa Puso Edukasyon, Inc. shall do the following:
- Embark into awareness and advocacy programs among the different sectors of society of the need to educate, develop and empower all individuals, particularly the youth and disadvantaged;
- Make available to such persons education, training programs, workshops and seminars that impart not only the needed skills, knowledge and attitudes in the work place, but also authentically human values which shall always provide the base and context of technology and knowledge;
- Develop, collaborate with and if necessary operate programs that uplift the human condition, alleviate poverty, and impart unto the individual the dignity he has as a child of God; and
- Link up and collaborate with schools, NGO's, corporations, foundations, civic society, religions and individuals who share our Vision, to harness their goodwill and resources towards the achievement of this Vision.
- Respect and love for all, persons irrespective of personal circumstance
- Stewardship responsibility for Nature and all creation